1. How do I purchase tickets?
2. Can I buy my tickets over the phone or pick them up at Will Call?
3. Where is the Box Office and when is it open?
The Box Office will be located at the corner of North Charles Street and W. La Garza.
-Thursday, May 16, Noon – 4 p.m.
-Friday, May 17, 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
-Saturday, May 18, 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
4. What is the difference between the different evenings?
Please refer to the event schedule for additional information.
5. Can I show my ticket bar code on my phone?
6. Where do I park?
Parking attendants will direct you to easily park in one of the designated areas but please note parking is limited and carpooling is highly recommended. Call our local transportation partner, Aspire, 850.399.1622 for a safe ride!
7. What to wear?
The festival is a casual affair. Ladies, we recommend flat shoes, as there is a lot of walking throughout the festival on cobblestone pathways.
8. What does rain or shine mean?
Every effort will be made for the show to go on despite inclement weather (i.e. rain, storms, etc.) within reason. If extreme weather, such as high winds or a hurricane, poses threat to our guests or equipment, then the event will not move forward and tickets will be refunded if a mandatory evacuation is in place.
9. What am I allowed to bring into festival?
Purses and bags are permitted and will be checked upon entry. Alcohol, chairs, weapons and firearms are not permissible. Cameras are permitted for personal/non-commercial use only. For professional photography and video use, prior approval is required. Please contact email@example.com for approval.