Top 10 Reasons to Attend DG2015
- Delicious bites available inside the festival gates from Piper’s Kitchen, The Hub, Sweet Henrietta’s Treats, and more.
- Meet, greet, and interact with Australian artist Yandell Walton‘s piece, Human Effect, straight from down under.
- See and be seen before the Festival gates open on Saturday night at the EC Lounge, complete with beverages by Sweetwater Brewing Company and Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka, music by DJ Lady Muse, and the announcement of the DG2015 winners!
- Stop by the Alys Shoppe‘s Fashion as an Art Form trunk show featuring Sarah Hovis of S. Carter Designs and Gaelle LeGoff of Haute Handcrafted Accessories. Mix and mingle with the designers and let the Alys Shoppe team help you choose the perfect outfit for DG2015.
- Get up close and personal with some of the featured artists on Friday night during the Gallery Stroll where you can interact and hear their stories and what inspires them.
- Immerse yourself within the walls of Alys Beach, which are pretty spectacular by day and magnificently breathtaking at night as they come alive with colors, shapes, patterns, and textures.
- Learn how it’s possible to be painted by artist Shantell Martin and leave with not a drop of ink on you!
1. You won’t get to see this spectacle again until May 12-14, 2016